Take Two - ACTION!




After nearly a year away, I can confirm I am back on the blogging scene! 





In case you were not already aware, this was my former blog. When it was regularly updated, it was called Frize Feed and would cover literally anything that was on my mind. It was generally a motoring and gaming blog with some other content thrown in too.

To explain my break from blogging, things got pretty hectic in 2016 which left me with no time to keep a web log of my interests *sad face*. For starters, I was  have to deal with my final year of university then after graduating, I spent months looking for a job before gaining some full-time work experience. However, now I've got time once again to 

And I could not be happier to get back into blogging at this time; Code XCIV will feature content centred around motoring and racing games - 2017 is looking epic on both of those fronts.


One of the cars I'm most excited about that hopefully we will have more information of soon is the new Toyota Supra. Pictured above is a render by SupraMKV which gives us the best indication of how the new Japanese sports car could look. It shares its platform with the new BMW Z5 so be on the lookout for that too this year. Plus, did someone say the Corvette is going mid-engined?

If you thought 2017 was a fun year to be a car enthusiast, it is even more so if you like thrashing them in virtual worlds. Oh yes, I'm talking about racing games. The first big release was just announced last week courtesy of Codemasters - DiRT 4! The real ace this instalment has is a course generator, allowing users to create a near infinite variety of stages across its range of environments. That's not the only racing game which seeks to devour any free time you have - later on in the year, we are going to see the release of Project CARS 2, GT Sport, Need For Speed 2017 and the next Forza Motorsport game. The latter is exclusive to Microsoft platforms which reminds me - the Xbox Scorpio is very real and the most powerful console should be hitting shelves by the holiday season!



If you are one of the early birds who read this post as it was the only post on the site, then I invite you to keep close tabs on Code XCIV and be on the look out for more high-octane content in the very near future!

Comments

Popular Posts